Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, March 07, 2013

More Random Music Wednesday



Going On - Dark Moor - This is one of my favorite epic metal bands. If there is one thing that I miss about the newer more modern music is the state of heavy metal. I miss this kind of power ballad metal and I wish that there were more American bands who played this way. But at least there are still some Northern European bands that can still bring the thunder.


Kisses Sweeter Than Wine - Jimmie Rodgers - This is a great, great early folk song. I can't recommend it highly enough. If you like folk music at all please give this one a listen. It really brings a smile to my face.



Finding My Way - Rush - This is the first Rush song off of their very first album and it rocks so hard. If you can't at least enjoy some of what Rush has brought the world musically then I have some doubts about you as a person and because I am a gentleman I am not going to express them right now. But I will be thinking them.


Despicable - Eminem - Ummm, this one is not safe for work at all. I had forgotten that I even had any Eminem in my collection. I enjoy him but he is for sure not for everyone. I think he has some real talent but I am not a big fan of the constant flow of profanity. But that is just me. The beats he uses are funky fresh.


South Bound Saurez - Led Zeppelin - This is a great song and to be honest there is not a song by Led Zeppelin that I do not enjoy in some form. The piano on this one is very good and kind of reminds me of Elton John

That is it for today folks and I think that today the selections showed how varied my musical tastes are. I hope you enjoyed it.





No comments: