Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Heavy Metal Wednesday

Today feels like a good day for some heavy metal. It started when my friend Eric sent me a link to this video by the band Clutch. The song is called "Earth Rocker"


I need to follow that up with this one called "Subtle Hustle"


Now, I enjoyed that little metal excursion very much and their sound reminded me of one of my favorites Red Fang. Now, I have no idea who came first and I do not really care. I am in the midst of enjoying both of their sounds and I look forward to exploring more of Clutch as things go on.

One of the things that I love about Red Fang is that I can listen to and really enjoy their albums but I also am able to watch their videos and that is what I decided to bring you today. So get ready to bang your head and pump your fists because as Dewey Finn said in School of Rock  "Lets get rockin"


Red Fang - Prehistoric Dog


Red Fang - Wires


Red Fang - Hank is dead

and finally and only because it popped into my head and if I have to deal with it then so do you. I leave you with this classic number.



Wow, nothing says rocking like three, count them, three synthesizers. 

No comments: