Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Random Music Thursday

Much like Dewey Finn I serve the world by Rockin. So lets get it started.


Celebration Day - Led Zeppelin - Nothing more can be said, but this band rocks. I may not always be in the mood for Led but I am always willing to at least try to get the Led out. 


What Do I Care - Johnny Cash - Mr Cash is always welcome here and I love the sentiment behind this song. "You love me, and I love you. So what do I care." You tell it like it is John.


Time After Time - Ozzy Osbourne - I still have a soft spot after all these years for the love songs of Ozzy. I don't know what it is about them. But I really like his ballads. 


Offering - The Avett Brothers - This is a just plain good band. They are also a band that can have a really emotional effect on me. I like their music so much that at times it is a painful experience for me that speaks of lost love and love never found. 


Jolene - The White Stripes - This is a cover of a Dolly Parton song and they do it so well. The White Stripes are one of my favorite bands and really I can enjoy pretty much everything Jack White has ever done. This live version of Jolene is amazing. 






No comments: