Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Random Music Tuesday

Ok rambler's...lets get ramblin,


Supertzar - Black Sabbath - The father of the heavyiest of metal. I love earl, early Sabbath. Nothing else needs to be said. There are some great new metal bands, but honestly nothing comes close to the heavy grungy make your balls vibrate pounding of the early Black Sabbath records. NOTHING!!


Broadsword - Jethro Tull - Oh I like the way the music is flowing today. The winners of the first Grammy for Heavy Metal, Jethro Tull. This was a travesty but they do have some great songs and this is one of them. It thumps and rumbles and thunders along.


Eldorado Overture - ELO - Prog Rock at its finest and the music streak of excellence keeps thundering along. I love the strings in this song.


On My Radio - The Selecter - I love, love, love SKA! This song is great and a great example of the so called 2nd wave of Ska in the mid to late 80's. So good.



In My Life - Johnny Cash - An excellent finisher and a lovely song by a real legend. Thank you for finishing the list gracefully Mr Cash.

No comments: