Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Random Music Tuesday

And away we go......


The Way Life's Meant To Be - ELO - I am generally speaking not a big fan of disco but there is something that ELO brings to the table that I really like. I like their music. All of it. Sure there are songs that were bigger hits then other songs. But as a whole I just plain enjoy their sound.


Big Guns - Skid Row - Ahhh classic 80's metal. I am not totally sure but I think he is talking about more then just actual guns in this song. It does brings back some fond memories that is for sure.


240 Years Before Your Time - The Black Keys - This is interesting and not a song I have listened to much of. But I like it because the Black Keys are totally unafraid to experiment with their sound.


You And Me (But Mostly Me) - The Book of Mormon Musical - This was an interesting musical. There are better ones but this one has some pretty good songs in it. I do not think that this is the best work done by Matt Stone and Trey Parker but it is pretty cool.


Rescue Me - Madonna - Classic Madonna but not one of my favorites that is for sure.

Today's random list was not one of my favorites. But this experiment isn't always one that I enjoy though I always find it interesting. 

No comments: