Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beach Wednesday

I am going to the beach with my parents today. I am not sure what the weather will be like there but I do not really care either. I find it enjoyable at the Oregon Coast regardless of rain or shine. We are going to eat at a restaurant in Depoe Bay that I learned about from reading my friend Erin's blog. It is called funny little duck. Go their and read it. She really gives some good restaurant and often has some neat pictures and something interesting to read or to listen to.

So on her recommendation I am going to try out Tidal Raves. I hope I am not disappointed because if I am I am going complain long and loud about it.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Tidal Raves is great! Hope you have a fun time with you folks.

Erin said...

Gee thanks for the big time plug! I hope you had a good day and Tidal Raves didn't disappoint:)