Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hair Metal Monday

Sometimes I get inspired by things and right now I am inspired to give you some hair metal videos. Have a good Saturday and keep on rockin!!!



Yes!! The epic metal piano has always been a favorite of mine. Just lean back in your chair and let it wash over you.



I do not really think of AC/DC as hair metal but this song rocks so here it is. THUNDER!!!



That is right!!! Pour some of that sugar on me!!! Let it rain!!!



You know that I can't pass up a little Queensryche. "I Don't Believe in Love"




Who wants a tasty piece of cherry pie!!! AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH!!!



Ooooh time for a tasty rebuttal to Queensryche this band does believe in love and they are a modern version of the hair metal I love so much.



Want to hear a little secret? This is one of my favorite songs of this era of music.

I hope you enjoyed your little trip down the rock and roll memory lane.

No comments: