Where Do My Readers Come From?

Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Friday, Friday

I apologize for that title. The title isn't really the problem it is the absolutely horrible song that I lifted the title from. Now, normally in a situation like this I would give you a link or perhaps show you the video from the song but if I do that then I am just encouraging more of the same and I am not going to be part of the problem. Now I realize that my stand may just be a drop in the ocean of terrible that exists out there but at some point a person has to stand up and say enough is enough!!

But enough of that. It seems that lately people around the world have been taking to the internets and putting together two things that previously had not existed together. In particular case someone put together clips from the television show "Community" with the music from the trailer for the Indie-mumblecore-romcom film (500)days of summer but changed the title to (500)days of Britta. I love the show "Community" you all should watch it. Thursday nights at 8 or watch it on Hulu!!!! JUST WATCH IT!!! But first watch this.



Wow!! That link just took me down a rabbit hole of YouTube videos that people have put together from different shows and movies with different songs. Talk about some pretty cool stuff but then I am a sucker for that kind of thing. I love a good pairing of song and video it can have such a good impact if done well.



If that last clip didn't leave with a grin and perhaps a little dance down the hallway then you are dead inside.



Even better one because it combines one of my favorite songs from the 80's with clips from some of my favorite movies. Love it!!! *snap and circle*


Okay I am done with that for awhile. There was some real crap in there as well but I am impressed with some of the creativity that was shown by some of the creators. I hope today's video clips amused you and perhaps put a little spring in your step. Have a Sunshine Day folks!!!

No comments: