Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Entering a Contest!!

I entered a writing contest yesterday and you can do. It was pretty interesting as contests and completely free to do. I also found the concept rather fascinating and I have linked my title to the contest page. You have until April 30th until it closes.

There is really only one rule for this contest and that is that the story that you enter must be no longer then 25 words. That is it. A title and then a story and it can't be more then 25 words. I really found the process kind of amazing and looking at peoples different entries I was impressed by their cleverness.

Vampires Kiss

As Vlad sank his sparkling fangs into her neck, she couldn't help but wonder if perhaps "Twilight" had been a lie.

There I just entered it again. Why don't you give it a try.

No comments: