Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dr Kat Wednesday


Dr Kat is back!! You can not stop Dr Kat!! You can not handle the wisdom that Dr Kat brings to the table!! The academy tried to stop Dr Kat...fail...EPIC FAIL!! The university tried to stop Dr Kat...fail...EPIC FAIL!!! Your Mom tried to stop Dr Kat...she fail...EPIC FAIL!! BAM!! You see what Dr Kat do there? Dr Kat on fire, Dr Kat will not be stopped!! Dr Kat live for ever!!!

Now ask your questions but remember there is no guarantee the you will like what Dr Kat tell you. Just know Dr Kat will fix you.

2 comments:

Christopher R Taylor said...

Dr Kat, sometimes when I wake up, I can't remember my dreams. Does that mean I'm repressing something?

Christopher R Taylor said...

Also is it me or does Nijal the Rave Ferrett look like he's on E?