Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

It is late Wednesday evening and I am trying to figure out what I should write for thoughtful Thursday. I am so far drawing a bit of a blank. I am toying with the idea of going to a writing site and finding a story prompt and just letting myself go. But I am not sure if I feel like doing some creative writing or if I want this to be something totally profound and deep. I would hate to think that I deprived the the world of my enlightened musings because I chose to write some fiction instead of spreading the truth.

The trouble is I do not feel particularly enlightened right now nor do I feel stirring the pot by getting a argument started about a political or philosophical or religious issue. So instead listen to some music from two bands that I have really been digging lately and those of you who do not like my music.

I HAVE TWO WORDS FOR YOU....SUCK IT!!!!


LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!



The ladies can flat play. The song makes we want two things. 1: To be in a band. 2: To be a lady so I could be The Black Belles.



Jack White is a genius. A mad scientist of music. I await with anticipation what will come next.



And finally Muse live at Wembley Stadium with Knights of Cydonia. They are just working for me right now. Taking arena rock to a whole nother level!!!

1 comment:

Carl Fisher said...

it is hard to find stuff to write about sometimes.