Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday (The Frying Scotsman)

Dr Kat is taking a much needed rest this week after his last little outburst. The management of this blog hope no one was offended by his display and that readers will be glad to welcome Dr Kat back with open arms. Now on to our irregularly scheduled programing.


So I went up to Portland today with my usual Timbers friends for a Timbers season ticket holder event. It was a really good day. Not only was the weather spectacular and people who live in the NW and moan and cry about the rain need to STFU. If you do not like it then move. Because I myself will gladly put up with lots and lots of rain for the amazingly sunny days that we do have. I love it up here and I am unable to imagine myself living anyplace else.

Back to topic. Before we even went to the stadium for the event we went to a little food cart on 9th and Alder called The Frying Scotsman and let me tell you it was easily. THE BEST FISH AND CHIPS I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! I am not using hyperbole when I say this. Please, please do yourselves a favor and check this place out. You will not regret this at all.

1 comment:

Carl Fisher said...

I find myself at the Scotsman more than I would like to admit when I am downtown in the middle of the day. It fills me up before my walk over to the square.