Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

Well here we are another week gone by and we are back to thoughtful Thursday. I woke up in my bad this morning facing the totally opposite direction I was facing when I laid down. That is to say when I got into be my head was facing the door and my feet were facing the window. When I awoke my feet were facing the door and my head was facing the window and I moved some of my pillows to put myself in that position. I do not know what was going on last night. I do not recall any crazy dreams. But I can not think of a time in the past where I have done such a thing. It was odd to say the least.

That has basically been the highlight of my week as far as excitement goes. My friend C has a brother named S and S has been in town and he wanted to go get Whiffie Pies for lunch yesterday and that was pretty awesome. He also contended that the idea of a Rock Opera is a crappy idea and they are all bad. So I am going to address that later. I will most likely devote a post explaining just how wrong he is. The dogs of war have been unleashed!!



YES!! Who can not listen to the mighty epicness that "Manowar" puts out and not be fired up. "BRING ME MY MEAD!!! Tis past time for me to slay the dragon" *makes devil horns with hand and bangs head*

Oh also as seems to be the norm I received none of the jobs that I have applied for. As usual I did not get even an interview. wheee!! I am awesome.

3 comments:

Pandora said...

Blasphemy. And he obviously didn't get to see the PDX Rock Opera that Darla rawked in a couple years ago- Chariots of Rubber- so, SO awesome!

Pandora said...

Oh! See also: Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny

Kevin said...

Tyler and Mary picked up your bed and turned it around while you were sleeping.