Where Do My Readers Come From?

Friday, September 02, 2011

More Music (City and Colour)

This album is called Sometimes and was the debut solo album by a Canadian artist named Dallas Green. He decided to call his solo work City and Colour. It is pretty much acoustic solo work and he has some other musicians who tour with him and help him record now and then. I like this album quite a bit. It just is really a nice album to listen to on repeat and let the songs kind of fill you up.

"Hello, I'm In Delaware"




"In the Water I Am Beautiful" What a sad, sad beautiful song. It totally reminds me of the times that I have just been really stupid about things. The older I get the more I am convinced that there are times when I am just really dumb.



"Comin Home" I really enjoy this song a lot. It reminds me of Johnny Cash and his "I've Been Everywhere".

If you have enjoyed this today or any of the artists of this type that I have posted lately. Do yourself a favor and track them down.



No comments: