Where Do My Readers Come From?

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

More Music (Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young)

Well not much that I need to say about this band. These are two of my favorite albums and I could really listen to them over and over again and I have. So if you haven't heard or listened to Crosby, Still, Nash and Young do yourself a favor and pick up these two albums. Deja Vu and So Far, are I think two of the best acoustic albums of all time. You may disagree with their politics but you can't say that their music was not good. So I am going to throw up some videos and let you guys just enjoy it.

"Carry On"



"Almost Cut My Hair" This one is really more for me. I am really leaning toward getting it cut. I know several people who it would make happy.



"4 + 20" just a great song



Here are three from the next album So Far.

"Wooden Ships"...not much can be said about this song. It is just so good.



"Teach Your Children" This is one of my favorite songs.



"Ohio" This is a more political song it is about the Kent State shootings. Go ahead and google it if you want. I am not going to be trying to unpack that mess today.



Let's finish up this nice musical trip with some "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes"



I would be remiss if I didn't also post "Southern Cross" I just can't help myself even if it isn't on the two albums that I own it is an amazing song.

1 comment:

Charlie Gill said...

Some classic tunes here. Love the CSN early albums and just saw the Daylight Again DVD, really good stuff. Nice choices from the albums too. Thumbs up!