Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Music (Dropkick Murphys)

Here we are the last group in the D category and it is Dropkick Murphys who I enjoy now and then. But I really have to be in mood for their kind of Irish tinged punk rock. I am not often in the mood for punk rock so I do not listen to them very often. I only own one album and it is The Gang's All Here. There are some fun songs on the album but I also feel that their are better Irish sounding and better punk bands out there. I know they have a large and loyal following but my usual response to punk rock bands out of the Boston area is a resounding "meh". I just do not really care. I also do not really care for Boston as a city or for the people from the area. "West Coast 4-Eva" What, What"


Here you are their version of "Amazing Grace". I am not posting anything else by this shite band.


No comments: