Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, September 12, 2011

More Music (David Bowie)

This is a good Monday. My favorite solo artist is David Bowie. It started for me when my friend was going away to college and he gave me some of his albums. They were Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, The Doors Strange Days and I do not remember the others but really the only one that mattered was David Bowies.

I think Ziggy Stardust is probably the best creation of David Bowie and one of the best concept albums that has ever been. I really like Bowies entire discography so I am pretty psyched that I can bring you some of his music today. These are going to be in no particular order. They will just be songs of his that I like.

"Changes"



This is one of my favorite songs. "Life On Mars?"



"Five Years" from Ziggy Stardust



"The Man Who Sold The World" and doesn't David look lovely in that dress on the album cover.



"Waiting For The Man" I love Mick Ronson on guitar in this one.



"Modern Love" I know there are Bowie fans who do not like this song. But for some reason I really enjoy it. I enjoy it much more then "Lets Dance" another song from the same era.



I could go on and on but lets finish it with that one.

No comments: