Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, September 15, 2011

More Music (DIO)

Ronnie James Dio or DIO was one of the the original American heavy metal acts. When I am in the mood for some big time head banging Dio is one of my staples. So put on your acid washed jeans and your leather jacket and lets get to rockin. These songs are all from the greatest hits album. The Very Beast of Dio that is not a typo that is heavy metal trying to be clever.

"Holy Diver"



I could say so much about that last video but my words would not be enough. Wow!! I just wow.

"Rainbow in the Dark"





Live version of "Man on the Silver mountain"



KEEP ON ROCKIN FOLKS!!

1 comment:

JoelAT said...

Lance you know I loves me some Dio, the man is the voice along with Rob Halford for metal to me. Thanks buddy, I am enjoying this trip it's a great idea, keep it up!