Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, September 08, 2011

More Music (Dancehall Crashers)

Yay for ska!! Now this band Dance Hall Crashers is not your typical ska band. I would say that they were part of the third wave of ska that was almost more punk then ska and in fact this album, Lockjaw does not have any horns and that is not typically ska. But, the drums and the arrangements are very much of a ska type. As we get further into my collection we will get to some real 1st wave and 2nd wave ska and you will really hear a difference. I tend to enjoy all the waves of ska actually.

So lets get to the music shall we.

Anyone who has seen the film Angus is going to remember this song "Enough"



I really enjoy this song "Go"



"Good For Nothin"




There you go. This kind of music never fails to bring a smile to my face and tap to my toe.

No comments: