Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, September 22, 2011

More Music (Electric Light Orchestra)

I am not ashamed. I love Electric Light Orchestra (ELO). There is something about them that I just really, really, like. I find their songs singable and danceable and just great to listen to. I know that their type of prog-rock is not for everyone but I am going to throw up a couple of the big hits and maybe some obscure pieces that I really enjoy. I also love Jeff Lynne's hair.He had an epic fro for the era.


How can you not like that awesome fro? Lets get to the music shall we.

"Mr.Blue Sky" is awesome.



"Telephone Line" Another classic



"Ma-Ma-Ma Belle" I love it



"21st Century Man" I do not know what it is about this song but I really like it.




This version of "In The Hall of The Mountain King" just makes me smile.

1 comment:

JoelAT said...

Hey Lance where you been? I needs my morning music fix, even when it's stuff I don't like so much. Miss ya buddy.