Where Do My Readers Come From?

Friday, September 09, 2011

More Music (Dark Moor)

I know that today's music is not going to be for everyone. It is the band Dark Moor and they are from Spain. I am pretty sure that they are the only Spanish band that I have in my collection and I have just about 8 hours of their music in my collection seven studio albums and one live album.

I like to think of their music as epic metal. It is melodic and operatic but still has some wailing guitars and lots of awesome drums and rockin vocals. I know for a fact that I have a few friends who really love this kind of music. I am not totally sure why I do since I tend to be a snob about things. But, for some reason I just really love the over the top nature of it. So here we go

Here is there version of a little bit of Mozart.



Here is their 8 minute version of Swan Lake. It is hard to not get pumped up listening to it.



"The Bells of Notre Dame"



And finally "Maid of Orleans"

No comments: