Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More Music (The Decemberists)

I have already written lots and lots about this band in previous posts. I usually listen to them at least once a day. It isn't always the whole album but I listen to a song or two. I really feel like there is not a song that I don't like of theirs. They are all amazing in one way or the other. So I am just going to put up a few of my favorite songs.

"Leslie Anne Levine" 2002 Castaways and Cutouts




"The Soldiering Life" 2003 Her Majesty






"16 Military Wives" 2005 Picaresque I love this song but I love the video as well. For two reasons 1. It reminds me of Rushmore. 2. I did MUN in college.



"The Infanta" 2005 Picaresque I just love the drums in this song.



"Yankee Bayonet" 2006 The Crane Wife



"Sons and Daughters" 2006 The Crane Wife Something about this song just works for me. I love it so much.



"The Rake's Song" 2009 The Hazards Of Love I love this whole album but I really really like "The Rake's Song" this is a live version.



"The Rox In The Box" 2011 The King Is Dead



There you go folks. I just love this band.


No comments: