Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sleepy Thursday....

ugh...I do not know for sure what is going on with me but I do not like it at all. I went to bed and basically asleep around 11:30 or so last night and then I woke up at 2:30 or 2:45. I was right in the middle of REM sleep and I have no idea what it was that woke me up. All I know is that I was wide awake and laying their in bed wondering what it was that woken me up. I made a point to stay in bed and to try to fall back to sleep and I believe that I did so at some point after 3:30 or 4. I know this because I woke up at 7 when my alarm actually went off.


A Saucerful of Secrets - Pink Floyd

I would love to have a full uninterrupted 6 to 8 hours of sleep. I do not think that is too much for me to ask by any means. I guess I could stop fighting it and stop trying to go to bed when the "normal" people do and just stay awake until I am tired. But I don't think that doing that is the right choice either. I really do not know what the right choice is at all. It really isn't that big of a deal currently since I am not working and have a pretty wide open schedule but when I get a job the lack of sleep is going to be a problem. I know it is.


One Word - Mahavishnu Orchestra

I am increasingly beginning to wonder if I need to hop in the van and head out into the wilderness for a couple of days. I just don't know. I like the idea of unplugging and sleeping in the van for awhile. But that is just it. I like the "Idea" of it. I am not so sure that I would like the "actual" of it. I suppose I shouldn't overthink it. I should just do it. It wouldn't be hard to do. I could just throw some blankets in the van and off I could go. The only thing that I would really need is coffee and I could bring a jug of cold brew if I didn't want to bother with actually making a fire or something like that.


Part 1 - Acknowledgement - John Coltrane

I wonder if perhaps that sort of thing would work as kind of a reboot for me. 

No comments: