Where Do My Readers Come From?

Friday, June 07, 2013

I Would Walk...


I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers

I find it interesting that Ireland is fully metric but the Proclaimers are singing about miles in this song. It doesn't really matter but the thought just crossed my mind as I sit here on a Friday afternoon.


House of Fun - Madness

Is there any other band that is as fun to listen to as Madness? I do not think there is. Their type of second wave SKA is so enjoyable and always gets my toes tapping and brings a smile to my face. Don't try to deny it. Just give in to it's power.


It Must Be Love - Madness

This is one of my favorite songs and I think it perfectly evokes that feeling when it first starts and you are in the middle of it and all you can think about it that person. They dominate your every thought and often your very being. That is why it is so horrible when more often than not everything falls apart.


Is She Really Going Out With Him? - Joe Jackson

How great is it that this was the song that randomly popped up next? This does seem to be the obvious question post break up, or even before the dating has started when the girl you are pining after is dating some loser. And if they aren't dating me then they are obviously dating some loser.


I Hope You Never - Tom Petty

Oh this is hilarious, I am not feeling angsty at all. But the songs that are popping up today sure make it look like I am. I love it. I can't wait to see what pops up next. At this rate it will be a song about an ex lover getting remarried or something.



Underground - Men At Work

Oh well, it doesn't relate to the theme of the other songs but it is one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands. I just like their sound and enjoy them so much. Do yourself a favor and look them up on Spotify if you haven ever given them a listen.


Come on Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners

Oh yes! Lets finish up this Friday afternoon with another of my personal favorites. Who wants to dance with me? Come on!


No comments: