Where Do My Readers Come From?

Monday, December 09, 2013

Monday Music Madness


The Outskirts - Trampled by Turtles

I thought at least I could give you guys some music to listen to. I know how much Carl enjoys it as well as a few of my other friends. Today these are all coming straight from my computer and not from my google music player so hopefully you folks will get to hear some songs that you haven't heard me highlight before. The song above is from a band that I like a lot. They are one of the newer bluegrass groups and I have seen them only once in concert but it was one of the best shows that I have been too. If you like bluegrass do yourself a favor and look them up. You will not regret it.


Family Tree - Belle & Sebastian

I really enjoy Belle & Sebastian and I do not listen to them enough. They have a very extensive discography and are worth checking out if you enjoy lovely music that is easy to listen too.


Now I'm Here - Queen

This is a classic Queen number just a hard rocking example of the sheer power of arena rock. Queen was one of the most talented bands in the world. So good. Brian May on guitar never disappoints and Freddie on vocals is always a marvel.


A Whole New World - Aladdin  Soundtrack

Yes, I have several Disney soundtracks. Get over it. I am not ashamed the songs on Aladdin are beautiful.


Grieg: Holberg Suite

Such good, good classical music. I honestly do not think you can go wrong listening to Grieg.


Blue Rondo A La Turk - Dave Brubeck Quartet

This is a nice way to finish today's musical journey. This is such a good piece.

I hope you folks had a great day and remember keep on dancing.




No comments: