Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, December 05, 2013

My Absence...

I do not know if it has even been noted or noticed but I am sorry for my extended absence from the blog. I have no particular reason other that I just really haven't felt driven to blog lately. Nothing horrible has been going on. I just haven't felt the urge. I would love it if I had some deep thing going on that I could share with you or some great groundbreaking news but, sadly, that is not the case. I am still not working but I am avidly looking for a job. I have had a few interviews but nothing seems to have clicked just yet. So I continue to keep trying to think positive thoughts while I wait for the next thing.



Morning Dew - Grateful Dead (Live 1972)

Keep on truckin folks and I hope I can get back on the blogging again soon. 

No comments: