Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Late Night Musings

Well here I sit, it is almost 2:30 am, and I have just woken up. I am not sure what did it. I believe that I fell asleep around midnight and all of a sudden my eyes popped open and here I am. I did try to go back to sleep but I had no such luck. I am not sure what is going on with my sleep cycle. I do know that being unemployed for as long as I have been has for sure affected it. Because you see I have no real reason to wake up in the morning. .... Umm as I look at that I realize that it sounds a little morbid. I mean I have no reason to wake up at a set time or to not stay up all night if I want to.

I am not feeling particularly upset this morning. I would even go so far as to say that on an emotional level it was a particularly good day for a myriad of reasons. Not the least of which was an email I received that made things a little less murky for me. This was the first song that popped up on my random as I turned on my music.


I think I can safely say that more and more Iron & Wine are becoming one of my favorite bands. Their is just something about the smoothness of his voice that I really, really enjoy.




I hope you enjoyed listening to that as much as I did presenting it to you.

I added some new elements to my blog. There is a box you can click to tell me if you thought the band I was highlighting was Good or Bad of if you were indifferent to it. I also added a way for you to share my blog posts to Facebook or Google+ or other things if you feel so inclined. Thanks for reading folks.

No comments: