Where Do My Readers Come From?

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Music (Cake)

I like Cake. My favorite is German chocolate but I also like the band Cake as well. I do not have a lot to say about them. How about we just let the music do the talking.

I have felt like he feels in this song. Lots and lots of times in my life. It never gets any less painful to hear and seems to be the perpetual problem of the nice guy. But I do have lot of friends that are girls. :)



I just get a kick out of this song. I love the country sound and I totally get what he is saying about liking bench seats better then bucket seats and a stick shift. "Stickshifts and Safetybelts"





I like ladies who wear a "Short Skirt Long Jacket" But I prefer a short skirt and a nice sweater. :)



Why does everybody think that "Sheep Go To Heaven" and Goats Go To Hell.




I have felt like this as well.



2 comments:

JoelAT said...

One of my favorite of the quirky bands, good selections sir!

Christopher R Taylor said...

Yeah cake is really weird and difficult to categorize, but always rewarding to listen to.