Where Do My Readers Come From?

Thursday, August 04, 2011

More Music (Thursday) Barenaked Ladies

So the first artist or band in the B category is the Barenaked Ladies and I just do not care about them anymore at all. I have one album of theirs and I am honestly not sure why that one is still in my collection. There was a time in my life when I had 5 or 6 but now it is just the one Stunt. I even saw them in concert but I am just not a fan anymore. I do not care about their music. That isn't to say that they are not talented because they totally are but I am just not feeling it anymore.

Here is their biggest hit "One Week" the actual video is not embeddable so this is what you get.



This one is called "Alcohol"



That is all you are getting today. I will be back tomorrow with another band that is really popular and that I just do not really care for.

2 comments:

TechnoJoe said...

Whoa whoa. Stunt is decent album, no doubt. However, and at the great personal risk of sounding like a stupid hipster, BNLs less popular albums are really better. "Break your Heart" from Born on a Pirate Ship; "Off the Hook" and "Pinch Me" and finally "War on Drugs" from Everything to Everyone are all exceptional songs.

Unlike other artists, who seem to produce a "good" or "bad" album, BNL seems to have 1 -3 songs that are great sandwiched among a bunch of fairly pedestrian tunes. I would encourage you to get eclectic with BNL. Don't bother keeping the filler songs.

tina said...

I still love the BNL... thanks for the songs today! Brings back fond memories :)